Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July



Still not much happening at our house in the way of a baby, but we did have a great night with our Pacific Rim friends. We had about 21 people over for a BBQ, and afterwards enjoyed two different fireworks displays at our beach, and another from Pearl Harbor in our backyard. No major meltdowns, which makes for a successful evening with the 3 and under crowd. We hope you all had fun evenings, and can't wait to see you when we are home in a couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Kristin, Rod, and Victoria said...

Hey kids! My mom just forwarded the link to me today and I couldn't wait to see what you've been up to!

As usual, I'm so so so so so jealous of your living arrangements :)

Taten looks great (as do you both)! Isn't having a 2 and a half year old fun?!? Well, I'd say fun about 90% of the time. I think she looks so much like Liz & Jim!

Anxiously awaiting news of your newest little T!

Kristin, Rod, and Victoria said...

Just heard the news - congrats and welcome little Tessa!

Your personal info says mid-july - couldn't be closer if you tried!

Hope you're all doing well. Love and hugs from us all.