Hi Everyone,
Well, Taten had a big, big day today. Her very first haircut! For awhile I never thought this day would come, bald like her father. To be honest, you really can't tell she had that much cut off. My friends and I agreed though that she needed a little foofing on top. 

This adventure could have gone either way, considering she won't even let me put a barrette in her hair. She actually did really well. We went to a little children's salon with cars and planes that they can sit in. She chose the plane because that's how we get to Grandma and Papa's:) They also have a movie going for them, and distract them with animal crackers and suckers. Taten's only really problem was the cape that you usually wear. She wanted nothing to do with that! She didn't like when she had to look away from the TV either as you can tell in the first picture.

Afterwards I told her looked beautiful. She said, "No I don't Momma." I was shocked, I said "Yes, you do!!" "No Momma, I look like Cinderella!" I love that girl:)
Love and Miss you all,
The Lake's
1 comment:
love and miss you....g-ma
Post a Comment