
Ok, so how many pictures of my girls watching an Einstein video together do you need to see??? A million! I was getting Tess dressed after her bath, and she was contorting herself all over to get a look at Taten's video. I set her down next to her sister, and not one complaint about being on her tummy! Tessa and Taten are
so awesome together. Such sister love in our house. It was one of those moments that I hope there will be way more of:) Oh and the picture Taten is holding is of Grandma, me, and Taten. She carried it around the house all day today.
so awesome together. Such sister love in our house. It was one of those moments that I hope there will be way more of:) Oh and the picture Taten is holding is of Grandma, me, and Taten. She carried it around the house all day today.Love being a Mommy,
Heather

2 comments:
Love the pics. We can't wait to see you. We will make sure the snow is flying when you arrive in Michigan.
I love the last picture! They both look like they are SOOO into that video...even Tessa...love it!! Your girls are beautiful Heather...I'm so happy for you! Safe travels back to MI! Love ya...C~
Post a Comment