Friday, May 29, 2009

Family Update








Hi All,








Well, our little girls are growing up fast! Tessa had her 9 month appt. about 3 weeks ago and weighed in at 23 pounds, 29 1/2 inchs! That's 4 pounds more than Taten was at 9 months, and 1/2 an inch longer. Then to blow us all away she crawled at exactly 10 months. We've got our hands full. She says "Dada, Uh-0, and na-na" which I like to think is mama but who knows. She thinks her sister is a riot, it's hard to keep the two apart for the good or bad. I find myself saying things like "Taten get off your sister!", "Tessa don't pull your sister's hair." Didn't think I'd be saying that already.








Taten is doing awesome. Her swim class is almost over and she has learned so much. Last week they put on life jackets and jumped into the deep pool. I was so proud because she showed no fear, then I was a little concerned. We'll have to watch her this summer, at least she knows how to float!








Classes are going great too. A little bit of a breather this next week while we head down state for the Race for the Cure, and then I start up again mid-June. Travis is heading to Cleveland around then too, should be interesting. Just have to go with it. Hope you are all doing well. Enjoy the pictures, and hope to see you all at some point this summer.

Love,

The Lake's

2 comments:

Karen said...

Good to see you and your Mom and your children at Race For The Cure yesterday. What a perfect day it was too! See you again soon in Lexington I hope. Karen

Molly Koch said...

what- you are alive. i was starting to wonder. i sure miss you. now amy is gone too.... it is getting lonely here on this island.... glad all is well!