Monday, July 27, 2009

A Year Already!














We can't believe it either! Tessa has celebrated her first birthday surpassing all of the major milestones at lightning speed. Trust me, I kept comparing her to her sister all the way. I stopped with personalities long ago, but everything else I kept checking the calenders. The only thing that she couldn't get down (literally) was the food issue, and almost to the day of her birthday it all came together. Ahhhh. I no longer make three different meals:) So happy.





She has twelve, yes twelve teeth. Even her pediatrician was amazed. She has beaten the only other child he has encountered when he was a resident that had that many teeth, that fast. They started popping through on Jan. 19th and haven't stopped. Finishing up the molars now. She is up and mobile now too. Taten will yell from somewhere in the house, "Mom, Tess's is taking big steps!" We call them Big Steps in case you didn't pick that up. She isn't walking completely on her own, but it won't be long. It's funny because with Tess it was like, whatever just trying to keep up with my sister. I don't know what the big fuss is about. She'll smile when we clap and then keep on trucking, look at me like "Thanks Mom, see ya." I think there will be alot of that in my future with her.









Her birthday party was a blur, and if not for my Mother and Travis I would have lost my mind. I will never double book my weekends like that again. It turned out great though, and we had friends and family from near and far that could make it for a rare nice day. I prayed hard all day Friday and Saturday for that weather folks! Tessa dug into her cake and made me proud, very unlike her sister, she was cake from head to toe. I was washing it out of neck later that night and she still had some in her ears! Enjoy the pictures and love to you all. ~H
P.S. Love the towel Aunt Jenn:)

No comments: