
Happy Halloween!!!
I hope all of your ghosts and goblins, or angels and devils in our case, had
a great time tonight. I was a little concerned about how Taten would react to trick or treating. Amazingly she loved it. Not into the walking part so much, but she actually had a great time trick or treating. She kept telling us, "Another house, another house! More treats." Daddy or course let her ride on his shoulders all night so he was in bed at 8:) Sorry I don't have more pictures, the camera started acting funky half way through the night.
And yes, I'm a little burnt from the beach:) I know you feel bad for us.
a great time tonight. I was a little concerned about how Taten would react to trick or treating. Amazingly she loved it. Not into the walking part so much, but she actually had a great time trick or treating. She kept telling us, "Another house, another house! More treats." Daddy or course let her ride on his shoulders all night so he was in bed at 8:) Sorry I don't have more pictures, the camera started acting funky half way through the night.
And yes, I'm a little burnt from the beach:) I know you feel bad for us.
Some other funny highlights...she loved having sparkawy(her word) hair. And Taten also kept calling Tessa, Baby Devil Tessa.
Happy Halloween,
The Lake's
No comments:
Post a Comment