I don't ever remember even thinking about feeding Taten like a big girl at 3 1/2 m
onths, but here's our little Tessa chowing down. She kept eyeing up our food at meal time, and would create such a commotion whenever Taten would eat. I thought sure, why not, she can sit up with support. I was shocked that it only took one bite, and she was all in. She gets so excited when we put her in the highchair (thanks Palmer's for letting us borrow). Everything is just zooming by with the girls. Taten will be 3 soon! It kills me:) About 6 ish more weeks and we'll be home. Snow, snow, snow.
onths, but here's our little Tessa chowing down. She kept eyeing up our food at meal time, and would create such a commotion whenever Taten would eat. I thought sure, why not, she can sit up with support. I was shocked that it only took one bite, and she was all in. She gets so excited when we put her in the highchair (thanks Palmer's for letting us borrow). Everything is just zooming by with the girls. Taten will be 3 soon! It kills me:) About 6 ish more weeks and we'll be home. Snow, snow, snow.Love,
Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment