Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Taten's 1st Day of School



Ok, well I didn't cry, but I think that's because I knew there are many more first days of school to come. Taten was so excited yesterday that she wore her backpack all afternoon. I was so excited to see how my morning would go with just Tess. I must say it was bliss!! Is that bad? Anyway, her teachers were very impressed that she already knew all of her letters and sounds, and I was impressed that she hadn't bossed everyone into a full on Broadway show with coordinating dance and music in the four hours she had been there! She was also excited to see that three of her friends from Mrs. Renee's were there, and her friend Edi. I don't think it was that hard of a transition for her, and she loves the idea of school. So yippee all around for everyone!













The Lake's

1 comment:

Molly Koch said...

so cute. they are darling. and i love that you are blogging. i miss you!!!!!! how are you? still working/ schooling? or are you just a hanging? happy summer! :)