
As most of you know, I was lucky enough to have Travis around for the last 3 months. Well, this week he went back to work, and I went crazy! It has been a trying week to say the least. My wise friends have told me the horror stories of going from 1 child to 2. They are all true! Don't get me wrong, I am blessed, blessed, blessed with two wonderful girls, but the older one is me 10 times personified. Travis's favorite saying is that my Grandmother is up in heaven laughing everyday, "Ha, ha Betty". I'm getting back 100 times worse than what I did to my parents, and we haven't even started junior high yet! So I am posting this picture because these are the little moments that get me through the day. Taten loves to entertain her little sister, and today Tessa was smiling like crazy at her. I really hope they are always this enamored with each other.
See you all soon.
Love,
The Lake's
No comments:
Post a Comment