Big week at the Lake house...Tessa finally lost her umbilical cord (only took 3 weeks!), and she rolled over twice. Taten has been walking around the house all week pointing out her Betty button. Taten reminds us of Grandma all the time. I know, you are all saying "No way, she's only 3 weeks, how could she roll over?". I wouldn't have believed it myself if Travis wasn't there to witness it. She is a strong little one, she kind of kick starts her roll. Day two the nurses were pointing out that she was lifting her head already. I've got a little olympian on my hands. I think she's just trying to keep up with her big sister.

In other HI news, we saw a Monk seal on Sunset Beach today. Apparently it's often that the seals set up camp on the beach, but I had yet to see one. I can check another HI experience off my list. Keep sending the emails, we love to hear how you are all doing.
The Lake's
The girls at
Sunset Beach
North Shore

2 comments:
Hi Heather and all, Just realized I can post from B's computer. Wonderful to be able to follow your family. You all look wonderful and from what your Mom said everyone is doing fantastically well. Hugs from this Lexington family, Karen
You've been tagged! Check out my blog to see what to do next.
Post a Comment