
Aloha Everyone,
Well, almost 3 weeks into baby Tessa's life and Travis and I haven't wanted to kill each other yet. So you can say this is going much better than it did with Taten! I think God gave me the difficult one first to see if this was really what I wanted because Tessa is a totally different baby. I'm afraid if I talk to much about how good she is I'll jinx myself. I think it really helped to be so relaxed this pregnancy, and know that I
survived Taten so this one can't be to bad. We are all adjusting well, if I could just a little more sleep we would be perfect.
survived Taten so this one can't be to bad. We are all adjusting well, if I could just a little more sleep we would be perfect. Taten has hit an independent streak that could only be from me! My parents have been visiting and just laugh because I have been given a mini version of myself. Defiant, independent, and stubborn are the words I think they used. The only person she seems to listen to is Tessa! Ok, I don't want to sound like I'm complaining because she is highly entertaining. The hardest part is keeping a straight face when she does act out. My favorite is when she says "No!" and crosses her arms and scowls.
It's me all over again! Ahhhh...
It's me all over again! Ahhhh... Well, Papa has taken Taten to the park, and Tessa is asleep again so it's time for the three minute shower. I'm keeping it "green" without even trying.

The Lake's

No comments:
Post a Comment