Friday, October 17, 2008

3 Months!

Wow, we can hardly believe that 3 months has passed already. It seems like Tessa is doing everything so much earlier than Taten too. It helps to have a big sister who is always talking and moving. Taten and Tessa have their own little conversations, there is no quiet in our house anymore:) Tessa is none stop baby talk, and lets us know she's there.




We had one of those great parent moments today with the girls. We put Tessa in the tub with Taten and her bubble bath. Taten kept taking handfuls of bubbles and putting them on Tessa's head. It was so cute. Even cuter when Tessa had her first real belly laugh. She tilted her head back and just let loose with this great big laugh. Until now it had just been little giggles. I can only imagine what it'll be like with the girls 3 more months from now. Unfortunatly the battery in the video camera was dead:( Must remember to have all batteries fully charged from now on.




She also almost rolled from back to belly today too! She can already to belly to back. And is holding her rattle. I know it's alot of Tessa news, but I'm just amazed! I am such a lucky Mom.


Miss you all,
Heather

No comments: