Hello Everyone,
Everyday is an adventure, some are more funny than others... Last night being one of the funny ones. 

We were all snuggled up together watching Sleeping Beauty. I asked Travis if he ever thought this would be his life? Watching princess movies with his girls:) So after the movie Travis picks Taten up and starts waltzing around the house with her. She's having a great time, and Travis says he needs a time out. Sets
Taten down, and she goes over to the wall and sits in her timeout spot! We started cracking up. Either I've done well, or she is spending to much time in timeout. I informed Travis that he needed to use the term "Take a break" next time:) See you all soon... 2 months and 4 days left on the island.
Taten down, and she goes over to the wall and sits in her timeout spot! We started cracking up. Either I've done well, or she is spending to much time in timeout. I informed Travis that he needed to use the term "Take a break" next time:) See you all soon... 2 months and 4 days left on the island.Love,
The Lake's
This is Taten and her friend Kathrine. She loves Kathrine and asks if she is going to anything that we are doing that day. I love that her friend is another great Kathrine.


1 comment:
Wow! I can't get over how different the girls look from each other. What beautiful girls! When do you leave the Pacific?
Post a Comment