Aloha,
First of all I would like to thank Mom, Aunt Kate,
Christine, and Joann for donating to our team. We raised the "suggested" amount for the race, and I really appreciate your support. My early risers did very well. And yes, even Daddy
went this year! Not surprisingly Taten didn't fall back asleep so it may be a long day! We are going to a John Cruz concert later this afternoon to dance out the rest of Taten's energy. Enjoy the pictures.
Christine, and Joann for donating to our team. We raised the "suggested" amount for the race, and I really appreciate your support. My early risers did very well. And yes, even Daddy
went this year! Not surprisingly Taten didn't fall back asleep so it may be a long day! We are going to a John Cruz concert later this afternoon to dance out the rest of Taten's energy. Enjoy the pictures.Love,


1 comment:
you didn't petition well enough...I didn't know you were doing Race for the Cure. :) Next year, let me know....
Post a Comment